What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

microsim adapter

Paffy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MicroSIM adapter has undergone some change. Previously the microSIM kept on falling out and it was pain in the butt trying to insert the adapter with microSIM inside it to the phone. For example my HTC HD2 is designed that way that you have to insert SIM card with its contacts facing down... and then when i try to do it, the microSIM just falls out..(( i have googled and found a better solution at microsim2sim 2010©
Their adapter has a special adhesive layer that keeps my microSIM firm in place. Got it today, works perfect.

Reginald

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, from now on there is no need to sign up for two Ipad microsim plans! A week ago I bought the micro sim adapter from gomicrosim.com, and now I can use one micro sim card for all apple stuff and other mobile phones. Costs only 4.5 EUR. Really worth it. Should save me 1440$, since now i have no need to sign for another 2 years plan with AT&T. Highly recommend this seller, his price and delivery options are the best so far.

Gareth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, just found out that there is a way to save more than €1,000. I have ordered a micro sim adapter from www.microsim.com that lets me use micro sim from my iPad on my mobile. There is no need to sign up for the second 2 year plan with AT&T. They also provided micro sim cutter cliché sticker I guess for those who want to cut their normal SIM. Best price/quality offer on the market right now.

DJBenE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, just found out that there is a way to save more than €1,000. I have ordered a micro sim adapter from www.microsim.com that lets me use micro sim from my iPad on my mobile. There is no need to sign up for the second 2 year plan with AT&T. They also provided micro sim cutter cliché sticker I guess for those who want to cut their normal SIM. Best price/quality offer on the market right now.

Would help if their site actually worked, but I see a cache from it and it's definitely not the cheapest or best quality IMHO. I found one from an American company called Luxmo for only $6, here: Micro SIM Card Adapter / Micro SIM Adapter

Mine is on its way...can't wait to try this out!

MacVaio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
C'mon guys!

Microsim adapters SHOULD be FREE!

I got mine from a retail store here in sunny BCN, completely free. The guy from the shop took from behind the desk a bag with a few hundreds of them little black and inexpensive plastic things. And he gave it to me just because I asked for it.
(I didn't dare to ask for a spare one :eek: ).

So many of the posts on this thread are plainly from sellers to me. Maybe I'm mistaken but they all use similar construction and "hey guys" estilo.

Sorry for unearthing da brick. Just MHO.

MacLoopy

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The thread was started more than a year ago - before the current batch of vigilant moderators were in post...:D

Tim

Most reactions