What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memory problems - I don't have that many apps!

insanity99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, I do have a lot of apps on my iPad 2, maybe 150 or so. The problem is, I'm always running out of disk space on the iPad and I am prompted to remove photos or videos. When I check the details of what I am using on the PC, I can see a fair representation for videos, photos and other, but it says I have over 10gb of apps. Now, I have removed all my big apps to try to resolve the problem, I only have two which are over 20mb and I have painstakingly counted them all to calculate that I should have just over 3gb of apps in total. Okay, I know some of the apps hold some data, but not many, and even if I allow an over generous 1gb for the data, it's not a scratch on 10gb it says I have. I have tried restoring the iPad, but that didn't help. What can I do??????

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you didn't jailbreak, and if the iPad had 10 GB occupied right after restoring, then it means that it's a hardware problem and you should return it.

Sent From my 1st gen 16GB Black jailbroken interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Most reactions

Latest posts