What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masks

pinkdiamond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I paid and downloaded what I understood to be masks for icons from big boss. I'm still very new to all this and I can't seem to find the masks or how to use them. I have themes that change the icons so I'm not real sure now what the difference is. Can someone point me in the right direction for this please. Thank you

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I paid and downloaded what I understood to be masks for icons from big boss. I'm still very new to all this and I can't seem to find the masks or how to use them. I have themes that change the icons so I'm not real sure now what the difference is. Can someone point me in the right direction for this please. Thank you

Open setting app > scroll down to extension section > find mask > click it > mask will open in the right side column ..

there be a tutorial in there if am not mistaken .. i used to install mask but i removed a while ago ..

Most reactions

Latest posts