What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandy bought an iPad

imandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello people! My names Mandy and I bought an 3G 64gb iPad.. I'm aussie.. And addicted to apps.. I also hate ice-cream. Looking forward to posting here.. :D

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome Mandy, and we are looking forward to your posts!

Don't know about the hate ice cream thing though... :p

OP
imandy

imandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys.. Loving my iPad so far.. Using it for everything, Internet, movies music etc.. I want a huge library of films and music.. I'm very impressed.. :)

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know it's out of the topic but since you'd mentioned it and I'm bored, why do you hate ice cream?

And I love my iPad too. And my brother who was criticizing me for buying the ipad was impressed when he saw it ! :D

OP
imandy

imandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know it's out of the topic but since you'd mentioned it and I'm bored, why do you hate ice cream?

And I love my iPad too. And my brother who was criticizing me for buying the ipad was impressed when he saw it ! :D
not sure why.. maybe too sugary.. i like chocolate bars though.. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts