What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making an appeal again

ejbpesca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please, someone...how do you get all the chords you need in a song with GarageBand when no matter what you select only a finite amount show to the screen? Even some of the most basic songs cannot be entered due to missing chords from the selection provided. It is a total freak out frustration not to have a whole simple chord progression available. Can you change keys within a sequence without starting a new song?

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I get stuck on an app I usually go to youtube.com and most of the time someone has a video on how to use "whatever" it is you are trying to figure out. Good luck!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You could always use the non-smart instruments. You can make any chord you want that way, of course it is a lot harder.

Hold in mind that the smart instruments were meant for musical novices, not expert musicians. They are designed to make just about anything you do sound ok, and that will exclude a great many chord combinations that an experienced musician could beat into submission.

Or to put it simply, I don't know how to help you. Sorry. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts