What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail

tomhewson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi just downloaded ios7 over the weekend on both my pad and phone everything working fine on the phone but now I cannot send emails on the pad any ideas please

beekybird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same exact problem here. Funny how we get email on iphone but not on ipad. Must be fixable in settings but can't figure it out.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If it is a gmail account, you will need to to delete and readd the account. Gmail turned off IMAP support and no longer supports the Exchange setup.

OP
T

tomhewson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All
Thanks for the replies was on the phone for a hour yesterday with one of the guys from apple after resetting again Gmail went straight in and I can send and receive it now . So today I've got to try and get my other mailboxes in tom

beekybird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Tom, glad you got 'er fixed. I have an msn.com email acct, not gmail, so no luck. Anybody out there with my problem accessing email on iPad? iPhone works just fine.

OP
T

tomhewson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Beeky Bird looks like I won't be able to get my karoo email accounts as I have learnt that once you have put ios7 update in you cannot go back to a previous update have you tried restoring it back to out the box settings that's what the apple tech guy talked me through and at least my gmails working in send and receiving . Another side effect I got through the update is it crashed my computer somehow it has done my SSD drive Tom

Most reactions

Latest posts