What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loses internet connection

reneeaz35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have WiFi at home and have no trouble with my laptop computer. However, both my iPhone and iPad have started to lose connectivity after only 5 to 10 minutes. I do not realize this unless I try to send an email or open Safari wherein they will both tell me I have no internet connection. I have full bars on my WiFi so that is not the problem. I have to reset my iPad to get back on the internet, but that does not last long again. I have turned my router off and back on. I have removed my home WiFi and put it back on both iPad and iPhone, but the problem persists. I do not want to ruin my connection for my laptop PC computer. This is evidently an ongoing problem after upgrading the ios software. I had no problems until about a month ago and have tried researching and trying suggestions online to no avail. Please help!

Aaron stone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This isn't the mistake of iOS 6.If its the mistake of OS 6 then why will your PC will start disconnecting from wifi

So I guess it's the problem of your router talk to your net administrator

IGonz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had that problem last week.
I remember an auto-join button I had to activate I think. Open your network page for your router in settings on Iphone/Ipad.
Should be on the bottom.
Then you should be ok.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts