What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for advice

monicalhm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to all of this. I have never owned a apple product and can't wait to get my ipad!! I did pre order the Wi-Fi 16GB is this a wrong choice should I have bought 32GB? It looks to me that its a mix of sizes however I haven't seen anyone else admit to buying a 16GB. Any thoughts on this? Looking for advice.

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got my first Apple product 3 years ago, an iPod shuffle was amazed at how nicely it worked, then I got an 8 gb Touch, was so impressed that I got a MacBook and love it. Got my son a 16 gb Touch and have 11,000 photos and 400 songs and some games on it, but it is FULL.

In my opinion we don't know how we are going to use this device but extrapoloating from the Touch I went with a 64 gb model. If we are going to put 500 books on it and 10 movies and some music and games on it, we may need 128gb and 356gb models in a year or two.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got my first Apple product 3 years ago, an iPod shuffle was amazed at how nicely it worked, then I got an 8 gb Touch, was so impressed that I got a MacBook and love it. Got my son a 16 gb Touch and have 11,000 photos and 400 songs and some games on it, but it is FULL.

In my opinion we don't know how we are going to use this device but extrapoloating from the Touch I went with a 64 gb model. If we are going to put 500 books on it and 10 movies and some music and games on it, we may need 128gb and 356gb models in a year or two.

This.

Welcome to the site btw!:)

Most reactions