What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look ! Where my iPad is !

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2.5 hours ago mine was about an hour away....its about 8am here....hopefully it will arrive sooner than later ;)

rugelus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i finally called ups. my online status is destination scan but on the phone says out for delivery! hope is alive.

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting here also, Bellefonte PA.

iPad%20order.jpg

iSoozin60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
According to those posting in the "Got It!" thread, their status on the UPS site never updated after Destination Scan, so we probably won't see an "Out for Delivery" entry.

Well, that is a relief because I was beginning to think it wasn't coming today. There's still hope!!!

digitalbits6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, it made it back from KY to Calif. I can't stand the waiting. Off to the Apple Store to pickup my other one on reserve - my friend is already in line.

Location Date Local Time Description
1.gif

ONTARIO, CA, US 04/03/ 5:57 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LOUISVILLE, KY, US 04/03/2010 4:33 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
04/03/2010 1:04 A.M. IMPORT SCAN
CN 04/02/2010 8:26 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting here also, Bellefonte PA.

iPad%20order.jpg

How are you getting a case already?? Apple said I won't get mine until the middle of april!!

I have no idea, it looks as though it will be on Tuesday for it to come from Fed Ex, which seems strange that its already here in the same sort facility that my iPad was this morning and at the same time, however separate shippers.

I ordered my accessories along with the iPad within the first hour on the 12th.

epoche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally

Arrived at 3PM yesterday. Took it to large gathering at 5 and showed it around. IPad makes one a good salesperson.

Most reactions

Latest posts