What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logitech K811 EasySwitch Keyboard

drathbun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got a new Logitech K811 EasySwitch bluetooth keyboard to replace my K750 Solar keyboard. This keyboard is wonderful! I can switch instantly between my iPhone, my iPad or my MacBook Pro! The keyboard is fairly solid and doesn't skid all over your desk. It is backlit and the keys have a good solid travel (unlike my Logitech keyboard cover). It also fits neatly under my monitor stand.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF

Attachments

• image-3479758785.jpg
    image-3479758785.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 563

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for the review.

I've considered getting one of these, but with two older and only slightly damaged Apple keyboards around for use with the iPad, it's not urgent enough to act on.

OP
drathbun

drathbun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Logitech K750 Solar and an Apple bluetooth keyboard, but replaced them with this. I makes all kinds of sense with this kind of an arrangement:

logitechkey.jpg

My Logitech Keyboard Case for the iPad serves as a stand on my desk. The iPhone5 is on a 12 South iPhone stand and my MacBook is tucked under a monitor riser. With my PC taking up 2/3 of my desk space, this keep my Mac stuff to a low footprint!

Most reactions

Latest posts