What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

listening to iTunes-purchased music in iPad

xenalyte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am clearly the dumbest woman alive, because I cannot for the life of me figure out how this works.

I bought two Lonely Island albums via iTunes (on my PC) a little while ago. They are synced to my iPad, but I cannot figure out how to make them play.

I can see them in iTunes - Purchased, but when I touch a track nothing happens.

What is the play mechanism for iTunes on an iPad? The online guide is less than helpful, as it suggests that touching a song title should suffice to make it play.

kaiseruk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a punt but are you trying to play them inside the iTunes app? I've yet to buy music off iTunes but I'm pretty sure you would stillnhave to play it using the iPod app.

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I think kaiseruk has it... get out of the iTunes app and into the iPod app. You will find your songs there, one app is for buying and the other for playing. Enjoy! :)

OP
X

xenalyte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Y'all are teh awesome. Thanks much!

(Here's how dumb I am ... I didn't even notice that big orange iPod logo, next to the big purple iTunes one. :D)

Most reactions

Latest posts