What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

d.leach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
beavery said:
Try walking around. With WL I have found that you need to be particularly close to said item. It needs to glow purple, not you turning it purple edges.

Unfortunately, you can't get very close to it because it's behind Nagini (the big snake) and he's constantly attacking you.

Footie Widow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi, can anyone help me - I am at the station in level 5-2, have the character detector and can see my last token, near what looks like a upturned top hat - but cant see what to do - if I walk too far forward Voldermort appears and the level finishes - been stuck here all weekend???

Last edited:

jigordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find the dueling sessions very tiresome. Are there any secrets I should know about? Basically just sitting there tapping the screen and waiting for a hit. Tried to actually think and duel but that ends up in losing....always. Also, where do you buy the .99 dueling
Club upgrade?

Learn to block by using a "swipe up" motion next to your character as the opponent's blast comes near you. Time the defection right, and it'll go back at the opponent. Sometimes, the opponent will deflect it right back (tennis volley)... just keep doing it and eventually it'll hit them and stun them. Send a few quick blasts at them.

jigordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how you change the characters on the character selection screen when doing Free Play. When I tap on the first character I want in my party, they are added but that's the only one I can add. The other 6 are already chosen and I don't have the ability to change them. It won't let me select any character other than the first one in the row. HELP!!

I want to take along the characters I need to complete the puzzles with special skills, i.e. a pet character, a deluminator character, a Weasley character, etc.​

You can choose one. It'll then populate the rest for you. If you don't like the ones it gave you, do a "left arrow" at the bottom of your screen and try again (simply select the one you want again). You'll get another group of characters.

Generally speaking, I usually select either Albus or Luna and keep doing it until the other one is in my party - the rest populate with all of the skills I need.

jigordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you find a solution? I have been stuck here for two days and I can't get the room to light up....please help!
It's the cave with Harry and dumbledor and the wall of fire. Im playing on my iPad and can't
Zap the bricks like it says to.
I also tried to walk through the ball of light to light up the room but it didnt work. I'm frustrated...what am I doing wrong?

Select the Lumos charm and walk through the ball of light with lumos active.

jigordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going through for the second time and getting ready to do year 7 chapter 2. I know I am going to have to battle Voltemort again. It took forever to do it the first time. Is their a trick to doing it short of tapping for what seemed like 30 minutes each time. What fun is that first of all and the only challenge is to see if your finger holds out. I am not looking forward to this part. Any suggestions would be great.

When you've got the wand-to-wand going on, simply tap and hold. Don't tap-tap-tap... :)

jigordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in Year 6 - Chapter 4 Cave Entrance, I am trying to get the last character token and it is on the other side of a pit above a walkway. I don't know how to clear the gap. I tried using a ghost but they fall in as well.

In the middle island, build the bell. Blast the bell to ring it. A bat will bring the token down. Blast the bat and the token will drop to the island.

bobsmum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
caninemom3 said:
Anyone, Please HELP!!!

I am in chapter 6, level 4 ? I just finished with the deluminator and walked through a door. Now Harry is in a different part of the cave where there is fire in front of him and he can't get past it. Does anyone know how to get past this fire ? I read some of the other posts and there is something about a boat ? I don't have the boat. I apparated and used the deluminator until the door appeared and I walked through which brought me to where I am with the fire across the path. Any help will be greatly appreciated !!! Thank you in advance !!

I think that it the place where you have to destroy a silver thing and behind it is a valve to turn the fire off :)

Leviosa30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help...... Does anyone know how to completeYear 6, the chapter when trying to find the vanishing cabinet? I've made the potion, and gotten to the part where use lumps on devil snare, there is something blocking the path but can't find anything else to blow up etc

bobsmum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leviosa30 said:
Help...... Does anyone know how to completeYear 6, the chapter when trying to find the vanishing cabinet? I've made the potion, and gotten to the part where use lumps on devil snare, there is something blocking the path but can't find anything else to blow up etc

I remember 1 bit where you had to use Wingardium Leviosa on 3 cabinets and a little brush comes out n cleans the glass, have you done that bit? :-/

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I remember 1 bit where you had to use Wingardium Leviosa on 3 cabinets and a little brush comes out n cleans the glass, have you done that bit? :-/

Or is it, that you have to be Ginny Weasley and can use detonators to blow up the object?

LouieLola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need some help in Year 6 Chapter 4 'The Cave Entrance' - in the second part of the cave entrance, just before you go down to the swamp there's a Character Token behind some bars and in front of it is a huge hole in the floor. I've gotten the bars blasted by using Petter Pettigrew/ Dolores Umbridge, but I can't figure out how to get to the Token. I've tried using character pets, I've tried blasting the rocks around the hole in the floor, I've tried jumping over (and falling in every time) but, nothing seems to be working! Can anyone help me?

jigordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need some help in Year 6 Chapter 4 'The Cave Entrance' - in the second part of the cave entrance, just before you go down to the swamp there's a Character Token behind some bars and in front of it is a huge hole in the floor. I've gotten the bars blasted by using Petter Pettigrew/ Dolores Umbridge, but I can't figure out how to get to the Token. I've tried using character pets, I've tried blasting the rocks around the hole in the floor, I've tried jumping over (and falling in every time) but, nothing seems to be working! Can anyone help me?

You've got it... just have to time the jump right from the correct angle.

Most reactions

Latest posts