What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

bella_cantante

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Going through the game I have found several of the red bricks and cannot get the stud multipliers to work. I am using a 1st generation and upgraded to iOS 5.1.1.....the game runs fine however when I purchase the stud multipliers from the "shop" and go back into the game the silver studs are still worth 10 the gold worth 100 and the blue worth 1000.....I have deleted the game and re- installed it hoping there was a problem when I first downloaded it, but same problem happened. Is there something I need to do to activate the stud multipliers?....very frustrated here....any help would be appreciated...:(

Click the home button, go to extras, and activate it :)

MonW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck for the first time in Year 7 part 2, unsure of which chapter, because i cant go back to see.
I am sure its something simple, but i am in a courtyard thing where i have to kill the 3 deatheaters. I have gotten rid of 2 of them. The first one got rolled over with the cart, the second was squashed near the gate, but there is still a third one walking around. I have tried to pull the lever down under the shelter, but nothing happens. It's like the cart thing behind it is in the way, but i cannot move it!

Never mind! Think my game had a bug, i went out and came back in and then the lever worked :)

Last edited:

Hb88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you jump on the next bookcase where the plant is? Every time I try I fall off the first bookcase because the gap is too big. Please help!

I'm in year 6 in the classroom where you need to jump on the goo to get to the first bookcase, I just can't figure out how to get to the next bookcase.

Last edited:

taylorbyshaun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Red Brick in Little Whinging Park (Year 5 - Chapter 1)

I've given up on trying to get the brick at the park. I rode every ride and blasted everything and double checked to make sure nothing was lying around and there were no studs left when I exited, but still no brick. If anyone has any tips, please let me know. :(

Potterperson,

From memory you need to ride the merry go round a couple of times. Just keep taping/riding until it gets faster and faster and throws you off.

Good luck,
Shaun

MonW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you jump on the next bookcase where the plant is? Every time I try I fall off the first bookcase because the gap is too big. Please help!

I'm in year 6 in the classroom where you need to jump on the goo to get to the first bookcase, I just can't figure out how to get to the next bookcase.

From memory, you need to make sure you have done the parseltongue thing first, and then try the jump? The light stops blocking you then. I pretty much did everything i could in the room before i could jump across. It is a hard jump to make!

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've given up on trying to get the brick at the park. I rode every ride and blasted everything and double checked to make sure nothing was lying around and there were no studs left when I exited, but still no brick. If anyone has any tips, please let me know. :(

Make sure you ride everything all the way through. Meaning- Spin until you get thrown off the merry go round thing, Bounce until you get the blue coin on the trampoline, WW sticky wall to get all the coins at the top, ride the horse, destroy the see-saw, and most importantly you go all the wall around on the swing. I don't think you get the brick unless you have gone around swing at least once, maybe twice.
Joy88

kylieann11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Desperate need off help! :(

I'm new to this app so I suck and don't really even understand how to post. But in the game I am stuck when Ron needs to destroy the horcroux with the sword. I can't get close to the horcroux and I keep dying.

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am battling Voltomort in the courtyard but I can't find when to put the shield. Please held before I die a thousand deaths!!!

titanoftheocean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm almost done the game I have all the red bricks and all the gold hats. I just seem to be missing four characters. I have notice that in my character list in the G's selection three are missing can anybody help me find where the Gryffindor boy, Gryffindor girl and Gryffindor perfect are at?

Eta: I figure it out

Last edited:

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
krupp said:
I am battling Voltomort in the courtyard but I can't find when to put the shield. Please held before I die a thousand deaths!!!

The statue that you should ave moved earlier on..

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The statue that you should ave moved earlier on..

Thank you. I am know with Ron and hermionie battling the snake. I can't figure out how to move forward. I know I need the glasses buti can't find where to gt them. I have lit all the lamps. Any suggestions how to move forward. Thanks

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I am almost to the end for the first time through but I am stuck when Ron and hermionie are battling the snake. I have done everything I can see and don't know what I am missing. PLEASE HELP!

Greenkeir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't complete this game! I've got every character token from every level, every hat, every red brick, won every duel in duelling club yet I only have 98.4% completion and there are 4 characters still locked (3 between Griphook and Hagrid and 1 between Petunia and Professor Binns)! What am I missing? Please help someone!

heamhous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last gold hat in level 6.1

I am currently on year 6 chapter 1 (freeplay) and I cannot find the last gold hat anywhere. I know that it's either in the house where Harry meets Slughorn or in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes but I've looked everywhere and done everything I can possibly think of. I know I found one in Slughorn's bathroom but can't remember where I found the other two to help narrow the possibilities. If someone could help be with the possible location I would greatly appreciate it.

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Done it all, yippee...alas I am missing one hat in the very last chapter. I have gone through a zil
Ion times (man, am I sick of this battling) and do not find it. I remember a few: The one held by the black dragonwort for instance.
Oh my, maybe someone remembers...

Most reactions

Latest posts