What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you tell me how to get James Potter's character token? I think its one of the last tokens in the hogwarts battle when i battle the snake. Its the last token I have to get in the levels and its driving me bonkers!! Thanks!!!!

In the battles with Nagini you will notice when she is in the main door that there are two benches behind her. You can't do anything about them accept notice them until the last battle with Nagini. Now those benches are broken. (After Neville runs in with the hat floating down) If you get close to Nagini she will attack but you will notice the benches now have the purple glow around them if you are in the right position (which is normally when you can be hurt...hopefully by now you have Invincibility or regenerating hearts.) Don't strike Nagini until you get those glowing benches into place. They will build to make a gallows to hold Nagini. Once it is build the character token for James Potter will roll out.

Good Luck,
Joy88

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are stuck finding a person, brick or hat let me know.
I have a nice little spreadsheet with all the info.

I am still doing the dueling club.
I haven't beat Voldemort yet which gets you Voldemort in his suit.
I have a guess on the last person and I am super excited.
They have R Ravenclaw, H Hufflepuff, & S Slytherin.
In the dueling club for the 'bonus category' is headmasters and founders.
The last spot in my character list falls between Ginny Weasley & Greg Goyle.
I am willing to bet the last character is Godric Gryffindor.
I can't wait.

Joy88:eek:

I have so appreciated reading all of your helps. Would you consider email me your spreadsheet. I can't find most of the bricks. I just don't know where to look. I think I may have the same problem as one person said that the multiply is not working. I need to re-read his quote and see if I can figure out. Let me know and I will give you my email address. Thanks a million.

potterperson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any tips on finding the red bricks would be helpful. I just played Chapter 5 through with Free Play and didn't manage to find any of the red bricks. Lots of hats and character cards though.

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here. I'm trying to find red bricks. I found out that my multiplier was not on. I would never have known if you hadn't said something. Thank you.

Riam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know I must be missing something obvious. I've finished all Lego Wii games wand iPad Y1-4 with no problem but I can't do this! chapter 6 Level 4 (I think). Dumbledore and Harry in the cave - got past the deluminator bits and I've found silver bricks with a note to use targeted Reducto, but I can't target them. I don't get a blue/red circle when I hold down the wand and target, it just stays orange. What am I doing wrong? I've blasted all around me to see if ai need to break something before targeting but no go.

Newie2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in the Weasley's classroom in year 5. I do not know how to get on the broom after climbing the tower.

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Red bricks

Red BricksLevelLocationFree/ RegularMethod
X105-1ParkFreeCollect all the coins in park
X45-2Memory TrainFreeDark Magic (locked container)
X65-3Number 12Freewater, wash dishes, key from painting
X85-4atriumReg/Freetwo deluminators
X26-1WWregularReducto clown teeth, new candy
Red brick detector6-23 broomsticksFreeStrong
Character detector6-3BathroomFreeDM, Deluminator
Regenerating hearts6-4CaveFreeSpectorspecks
Hyper cast7-1Graveyardregularthree flowers
Stud vaccum7-2Rt of fallen chestfreeVault
Invincibility8-1Vaultfree7 armor destroyed
Elder wand8-2ChamberregularRon parseltongue
Funny jump8-3boathousefreespector, goblin
Chain Targets8-4CourtyardFreeSpectorspecks

*Going to be gone for awhile. I'll check in when I can. Hope this helps.

potterperson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG! Thank you so much Joy. I played through the park level three times and never got the brick. This is really helpful.

Also, for a basic walkthrough on the whole game, go to YouTube and there watch the videos for the DS, which is the same game. They don't show how to replay and get the additional collectibles, but if you're just trying to make it through the game for the first time, the videos are good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Red bricks

Ah Joy88, you are one super woman!!!! Many thanks! I see that red brick in Gringotts and cannot get it. I will now try again and count while doing so:)

potterperson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've given up on trying to get the brick at the park. I rode every ride and blasted everything and double checked to make sure nothing was lying around and there were no studs left when I exited, but still no brick. If anyone has any tips, please let me know. :(

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Red bricks

Thank you for taking the time to send this to us. I realize after I posted and asked for your spreadsheet that I was way out of line. You are great to let us know where we can find the bricks. Come back soon.

gracielou87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help because I'm going mad!!! Can't reach the green plant on the bookshelf in living death level?? I can jump into one shelf with the bouncy goo but when I try to jump across the light gets in my way and I can't blast that away with my wand?!?

potterperson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go onto the goo and begin bouncing. Hold down the jump button and Harry will go higher and higher. Jump onto the bookcase and then jump across to where the plant is.

Most reactions

Latest posts