What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter year 1-4

allybally

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi i need help im on year 2 and i dont know how 2 get past the basilisk. the part where it is sticking its head out of the holes and u can put a little wall infront of it but he breaks it. There is a gate on the right but i can't get through it. IM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allybally

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi i need help im on year 2 and i dont know how 2 get past the basilisk. the part where it is sticking its head out of the holes and u can put a little wall infront of it but he breaks it. There is a gate on the right but i can't get through it. IM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just figured it out it was hard IM ON THE NEXT FILM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hermione37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I nearly have all the wizard cards (i'm missing 3) and I can't find them no matter how many times I try. Does anyone know where the 2 wizard cards in year 3 on the level "the hogwarts express" and the 2 wizard cards on the level "care for magical creatures"? if anyone can tell me, i'd be super grateful. Thanks!

Fouryearlaxbro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have two problems in the game.

1) what do the red brick abilities super stun, fast spell and one shot do? I've purchase them at the shop in the room of requirement and I notice no difference when I'm replaying the free levels.

2) I can't seem to find the second wizard card in the year 1 toilet troll level. Someone help please. Its driving me crazy replaying that level over and over again!

Thanks

I also had the same problem with the red blocks. But I did find both wizard cards... I don't know which one you are looking for. But one is found by having someone with the strength ability push the long rectangular prism in the back of the gotten level of the broken area at the start of the level. This turns of the water and a card appears... The other is in the bathroom itself. You have to destroy the white boxy thing along the back wall adjacent to the stalls and then use accio to pull out a platform to ride up to a chest which opens to revel a card.

Hope this helps!!!

hunterlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too!

OK, I have read the posts, but... I found a potion in the forest. Used it on the stump to create one that I used to jump over the rocks. Came to the river, but no more potion. Found nothing around the river. Re-crossed the rocks and went back into the dark following the sign pointing to a potion. Went thru 4 dark areas until I reached one with no exit. Found the 4 tall mushrooms and exploded them. Nothing else to explode and still no potion.

There is also a floating box near the rock wall. What can I do with that?

Also have forgotten how to use the picture of the owl that appears sometimes on the right of the screen. Can you help with any of this?:confused:

I forgot how to the owl too and I am in the forbidden forest.:confused:

emmasue1011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
allybally said:
IM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I am on year 4 at the tri wizard tournament running away from the dragon. I am on the roof the hogwarts and made it to a place on a ledge by windows where the dragon is leaning over to chomp down. I made it past him and am on the last ledge where it seems i need to get over to the next building. There is no where to do a spell and whether I go forward or back, I fall off. How do I get past this?? Am I missing something???

Maddysmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in at the end of year two in the Chamber of Secrets. I've jumped up all the platforms to the part where there are three platforms above me and one can be Wingardium Levisoa-ed up to a bunch of blue coins but I can't get up there or past the Basilisk. If you know what to do I'd appreciate any help! Thanks
We are stuck there too. Any help??

lucyb73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im stuck in the forbidden forest, i follow the red mushrooms to a room with four mushrooms and no potion! help?...

kimmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lucyb73 said:
im stuck in the forbidden forest, i follow the red mushrooms to a room with four mushrooms and no potion! help?...

When the owl starts blinking tap on it and then you get some potion it took me a couple of goes

emmawatson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, new here,
I need help with the Basilisk.
I'm up to the part where there are three platforms, with the middle one that goes up and the tail and head of the basilisk are moving positions.
Firstly, how do I get to the other platforms higher up
And secondly how do I get the basilisk to move because my reducto spells have stopped working (do I need to restart the level?)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

iswm500

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3 - One Eyed Witch Passageway to Hogsmeade

I'm stuck in the corridor and can't figure out how to get out. Any help?
I've repaired both paintings, cause I figure they're important somehow, but I can't go anywhere. One passageway is open on the left side, but the other two aren't. Can anyone tell me how to get through?

iswm500

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck on the polyjuice potion section (film 2) I collected all the ingredients and I'm now mixing the potion but it won't let me mix the first section and I'm following the instructions. Any tips please?!
You have to either hammer, slice or pound each ingredient first. You tap the screen for the hammer, make veritcal lines going down to slice, and make circles, lifting you finger up every time to pound. You also have to stir the potion, either right or left, depending on which way the orange arrows face, until it gets to the desired color.

iswm500

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to use Wingardrium Leviosa. It will show a blue circle in one of the holes, signalling which hole the basilisk will come through. You tap the wall in front of it and lift it up before the basilisk comes out. Then, he'll be knocked out for a second and you'll have to jump down and hit him. The max number of times you can hit him with your spell is 3 for each wall, then you have to kill 4 little snakes. Then you repeat the process, till all 12 hearts on gone. Then you'll be able to go through the gate. You'll have to kill some walls but watch out for the tail of the basilisk. It'll try to squish you.

iswm500

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in at the end of year two in the Chamber of Secrets. I've jumped up all the platforms to the part where there are three platforms above me and one can be Wingardium Levisoa-ed up to a bunch of blue coins but I can't get up there or past the Basilisk. If you know what to do I'd appreciate any help! Thanks
We are stuck there too. Any help??
You have to hit the basilisk tail with Reducto. That'll move the tail and the head so you can jump up on the platform. You should be able to go from that platform to the one that can be lifted up with the spell. You'll want to go to that one and then make sure the snake isn't right above you.

Most reactions