What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leather cover

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the SaddleBackLeather case for my iPad 3 and love it. It's great workmanship, amazing leather - not a cheap wanna be type, and the customer service is great. It has protected my iPad that travels with me all over, around dirt/dust in a horse arena and looks and feels great. It's heavy duty yet very sexy. Love mine, I also have a couple bags from them and they have excellent customer service etc.

Reaction score
I bought my ipad2 last night.... And a very nice griffin leather case for $5 at Five Below. Until I get an otter box for the kids, this will be fine

sngmnl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a Tucano with smart cover capabilities. I think is very nice because it has metallic plate in front and in the back but it is covered with italic leather.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Most reactions