What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lazy apple

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't believe that apple have not updated their own apps for the iPad. I'm a big apple fan and pay mobile me subscription. I feel a bit short changed that they have taken the time to update apps for the iPhone 4 at yet after 2 months they haven't updated 'iDisk' and 'MobileMe' gallery for the iPad.

Any word on this?

luckyleo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I couldn't agree with you more. It's really disappointing.

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The apps are not in apples control to update for the new os4 the give guidelines and suggestions of what they should do but it's ultimately the developer of the app to update. Of course apple would want all that done now but not everyone has an iPhone 4. By the next phone it will prob be mandatory. Maybe for there own iPad apps there waiting for the os4 to get here first before they update the apps.

One thing I did notice when I first got iPad I used a iPhone app on iPad I was very disappointed on the quality that it had when in full screen. But with the new iPhone apps that where updated for os4 look a ton better on the iPad now, not as grainy!

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The apps are not in apples control to update for the new os4 the give guidelines and suggestions of what they should do but it's ultimately the developer of the app to update. Of course apple would want all that done now but not everyone has an iPhone 4. By the next phone it will prob be mandatory. Maybe for there own iPad apps there waiting for the os4 to get here first before they update the apps.

One thing I did notice when I first got iPad I used a iPhone app on iPad I was very disappointed on the quality that it had when in full screen. But with the new iPhone apps that where updated for os4 look a ton better on the iPad now, not as grainy!

this is true, but in this case, he's talking about Apple's own apps in the Mobile Me service. Apple has complete control over those.

Most reactions

Latest posts