What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Land plot map app?

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is their an app that would help someone with knowing the boundaries of a particular piece of property?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Probably not what you are looking for, but Theodolite HD turns your iPad into a surveyer's tool. Along with a tripod and survey stick you can do most things a surveyer can do, providing you know how to do those things, and with the caveate that it probably isn't quite as accurate as profesional tools.

There is an iPhone version too, which is probably the easiier to use.

I've used MotionX's GPS HD app to plot corners of a property using waypoints. If you have accurate GPS coordiantes for the property you could probably do that, then use a screenshot and somethjing like Skitch to draw boarders. I'm not sure how useful that would be.

Nothing else comes to mind.

OP
Husq250

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas. While to one probably won't work for the person in question I'm asking for, it did give me and idea to help him a little. :D

markulmer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Metes and Bounds Pro by Sandy Knoll Software in the App Store

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions