What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Customizing Maps Help please

C.J.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok im not sure if I would use google earth, bing maps (favorite), or the maps app but I am trying to add different colored property lines and locations to a hybrid/satellite type map on my Ipad. Anyone know how to do this? I need it to save the locations and lines to look at again later.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok im not sure if I would use google earth, bing maps (favorite), or the maps app but I am trying to add different colored property lines and locations to a hybrid/satellite type map on my Ipad. Anyone know how to do this? I need it to save the locations and lines to look at again later.

A workaround is to take a screen shot of the map image that you want to see later. You can then view this in the Photos app and use third-party apps to annotate and edit it.

Tim

OP
C.J.

C.J.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
are there not any apps that have maps in them for you to do this with?

OP
C.J.

C.J.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you can customize google earth to make custom maps

Most reactions