What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kindle app

Sassea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do i remove books from the Cloud area on my kindle app. I can remove them from the Device part but not the cloud. I have tried everything i know of.

Blue92

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've not seen a delete option in the iPad application but there is one on the browser based Kindle management page.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How do i remove books from the Cloud area on my kindle app. I can remove them from the Device part but not the cloud. I have tried everything i know of.

The "Cloud" part of the Kindle app is actually what's on Amazon's server. You cant remove things from Amazon's cloud via the app. You'll have to log in to your "Manage My Kindle" account at Amazon to play around with the cloud.

A strong word of caution, however. The books in Amazon's cloud are the books that you have bought from Amazon. If you delete them, they will be gone forever. As in, you'll have to re-buy them if you want them again.

Marilyn

Most reactions