What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kids's Vids?

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can someone help? I have searched the forum (and Googled the topic), but don'treally know the answer.

My two year old grandson loves the Curious George videos, and I want to put them on my iPad so that he can access them himself. He is a whiz at manipulating folders and apps, but of course can't read yet.

So I want to to be able to load video files with, say, the George videos, in one of his folders with icons that he can recognize.

Please note that I am not trying to rip off the videos, but merely want them in a format that is convenient for him.

P.S. I have Handbrake, so conversion is not a problem unless the dvd's, etcetera, are encrypted. Is it legal for me to purchase a dvd and use a decryption package for my own use?

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Most reactions