What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard click and lock sound

nmeamary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to the iPad forums, my iPad 2 with the latest iOS 5.0.1 have suddenly lost the sounds of keyboard click and lock sound. My side button is on lock rotation and the setting sound for both is on, I restarted the iPad couple times hoping it will fix the problem, but it is still there!!! No sound, I'm not sure if this happened when I upgraded to iOS 5.0.1 or not. Can anyone be of a help? Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Reveal your multitasking bar by using either a double tap of the Home button or a 4/5 finger swipe up on the screen. Then, swipe from left to right to reveal the contents from the left side. The far left icon should be your volume control. See if pressing that turns your sounds back on.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

OP
nmeamary

nmeamary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Mickey, I did what you told me and found that the last icon on the far left was crossed. It was the mute. Thanks again

Most reactions