What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karkey2011

Karkey2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

I gave myself an iPad for Christmas last year and it is fantastic. :)
I rarely used the iPod I gave myself the year before, however, now it is used by all who visit.
An iPhone just joined our household recently and it gets a lot use, probably too much but oh well getting over that.
You could say the house is definately appled now.
Even the quirks and quarks with the iPad at this time are interesting to fix and if I can't fix then, The Apple Store can.
I joined this forum to find out about forums and now as I read the questions below I realize I know nothing. What's a tag or 10 tags and what's a trackback to separate multiple URLs.
What is a URL and a thread. Lots to learn and not enough time.

Bye

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I saw a couple of your questions. A URL is a web-address (it stands for Uniform Resource Locator) and it's something like Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more. You can't post one of those until you have four posts to your name - it's simply to inhibit automated spam 'robots' posting spam links.

A thread is a topic of conversation in the Forum - say something like 'Is your iPad2 backlight bleeding' and then there are usually several individual replies or posts that comment on or answer the original poster (OP).

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome Karkey2011! It seems most of us have been 'appled'! so join the club! Well, you came to the right place for help - see, Tim, has already jumped in and answered some of your questions. I am sure there are lots of folks here that can help - just ask. Have fun and hope you really begin to enjoy your iPad.

Chiky

Most reactions

Latest posts