What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just checkin' in...

Patra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Glad I found this site. My husband ordered a 64GB with 3G for us to "share." We'll see how that goes. LOL I have an iPhone and don't know what I would do without it.

I made the mistake of getting a netbook so I could get online at the church and at a couple of restaurants that I frequent (I needed a bigger screen than my iPhone...old eyes). I hadn't worked with a Windows machine in a while and forgot how much I hate Windows! I could kick myself for not waiting for the iPad because now I have about 18 months left on a contract.

I'm looking forward to reading all the comments when people start getting the WiFi versions. Maybe it will help pass the time till mine...oops..."ours" gets here!

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your Netbook is getting 3G wireless? Well if it comes down to it you could always use it as a WiFi hotspot for the iPad if you don't want to pay for two data plans during those months.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!!:) Hope you enjoy the site!

Most reactions

Latest posts