What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

just bought leather ipad case for $19

ellesdesk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just read a press release on AppleInsider about half off sale and bought a leather ipad case with stand and lock for $19.

I don't know how many they have left but it looks like a good deal,
New iPad Security Case

large_open.jpg

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I might bring back the one from bestbuy for double that price.. Great share thanks!

Tank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Big Flap Latch Problem

That case looks nice and all, but I have a question. How about the big latch that hangs on top of the screen? You would have to keep it away from the screen manually at all times while using the iPad, right? Even by using the stand it lays on the screen...

I was trying to find a picture on their website that actually shows what I am talking about. The one that says "Flip open tab with 3 angles". The latch is so long it is way into the screen portion. I can't post a link because I am a new user, but you will be able to find it right away.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just went back to the site and noticed it in one of the pics, weird..

Most reactions

Latest posts