What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June iPads are now shipping 7 - 10 Business Days!

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wooo hooo!!! The iPads are finally on the roll again. My boss will be extremely happy as he can't wait to give the iPad birthday present to his wife. Perfect timing.

The accessories are still late however. Camera Kits and Apple iPad cases won't be available till the end of June.

I tried tracking my boss' order but it looks like the Apple Order Tracking is down at the moment. Post and let us know when you will be expecting your iPad for delivery. :D

adamh10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of the official Apple iPad accessories are in stock at my local Best Buy. I went in yesterday expecting to find slim pickins but walked out with a dock, case, charger, and camera connection kit. They had shelves full of everything!

OP
Y

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's great. Maybe I should just go shopping in Toronto when I go there next week.

I'm just waiting for the camera connector kit.

sweet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of the official Apple iPad accessories are in stock at my local Best Buy. I went in yesterday expecting to find slim pickins but walked out with a dock, case, charger, and camera connection kit. They had shelves full of everything!

Sell the connection kit on ebay lol

Most reactions