What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another New Member

Betty0076

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!! Although I am a senior citizen, I am very into computers and have been for the last 25 years!! My husband and children chipped in and bought me an IPad for Christmas!! It is one of my best gifts ever and I just love it!! I never had an IPhone, IPad or any Apple product before so I am just learning the basics and slowly working my way through it! I am glad to be on this forum and will be posting questions from time to time!! Thanks for any help you can give me!!
Betty:)

billb1950

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Betty,

I just retired after 40 years on the job, and have found iPad to be one of the best things I've ever owned. Sure makes retirement even more enjoyable. Welcome aboard.

Bill

Yfsmith4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new. Help

I am new. I just signed up for the 3G service however I cannot log back into the account. Even tried to change my password and it still do not get an email. How can I contact someone

jthessin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
billb1950 said:
Hi Betty,

I just retired after 40 years on the job, and have found iPad to be one of the best things I've ever owned. Sure makes retirement even more enjoyable. Welcome aboard.

Bill

It's a common problem as people first use their iPads on screen keyboard. I did the same thing. You have typed the wrong email address. Do a search on the forum for this issue and you should be able to find a post that lists the Att customer support number. Just tell the operator that you are having trouble logging into your iPads data account and they will verify the phone number assigned to it and reset your email and password.

Hope this helps

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!! Although I am a senior citizen, I am very into computers and have been for the last 25 years!! My husband and children chipped in and bought me an IPad for Christmas!! It is one of my best gifts ever and I just love it!! I never had an IPhone, IPad or any Apple product before so I am just learning the basics and slowly working my way through it! I am glad to be on this forum and will be posting questions from time to time!! Thanks for any help you can give me!!
Betty:)

Welcome! We are all into the iPad here! I am into computer and gadgets. I am shall we say, pleasantly in my "middle years" and I am as gaga over my computers as ever! I do have a long litany of iPhones, smartphones, PDAs, etc. Multiple computers in the house, and now my iPad. And boy yes, do I ever enjoy the iPad! Enjoy the forum along with the iPad. You will find lots of information here!

Most reactions

Latest posts