What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jailbreak. now mail app won't open.

bcrtj457

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just jailbroke my ipad mini last night using evasiOn.

I can't open my mail app now. I don't know what to do to fox this issue. I tried powering down. I've restarted springboard. nothing is working. any advice???!??!!!

TIA

OP
B

bcrtj457

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have since tried re-jail breaking
I have deleted all emails and re-adding them.

nothing's worked.

I can go into my pictures and send a picture through Email? the app will just not open. I click on it. and them it opens and promptly closes. over and over.

AngryTroll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have had this same issue on my iPhone 4S but with the weather app. Did a restore from the cloud, second jailbreak same result.

OP
B

bcrtj457

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it's weird. I did my phone as well. everything works just fine.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
bcrtj457 said:
I just jailbroke my ipad mini last night using evasiOn.

I can't open my mail app now. I don't know what to do to fox this issue. I tried powering down. I've restarted springboard. nothing is working. any advice???!??!!!

TIA

Is it possible that you may have installed a jailbroken tweak that was not compatible with the iPad or ios6?

AngryTroll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well my issue was solved with a Cydia update. Apparently it was a known issue and the evasi0n team had a fix in progress. All other apps working fine on phone and ipad 3

Most reactions

Latest posts