What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iUploader App Failed

folutaylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I was in the process of registering with career builder and taped on the 'browse for a file' link to upload my cv but it won't work. Apparently apple app 'iupoloader' was meant to be compatible with browsing for files saved on the 'iuploader' . Each time I touched the link as directed , I get a prompt message ' choose video or photo/ choose existing file. Any advise will be appreciated as it is so frustrating not to be able to upload cv on iPad.
Thanks

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you're running iOS 6, then in Safari, you can upload an existing photo or video or you can take one with your camera and upload that. However, AFAIK, there is no other way to upload a file to a website in Safari on iOS. iOS is not a file centric OS. You will need to find a laptop or a PC to do this.

OP
F

folutaylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay. Many thanks for your advice. Guess I just have to take employ other options.

Most reactions

Latest posts