What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes v9.1.1 Released

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
itunes-9.1.1.png

Apple has released iTunes version 9.1.1. The new update fixes several issues and bugs and also adds a few new features for the iPad!
  • Addresses several stability issues with VoiceOver
  • Addresses a usability issue with VoiceOver and Genius Mixes
  • Addresses issues with converting songs to 128 kbps AAC while syncing
  • Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance
  • Sync with iPad to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books and more on the go
  • Organize and sync books you’ve downloaded from iBooks on iPad or added to your iTunes library
  • Rename, rearrange, or remove Genius Mixes

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
itunes-9.1.1.png

Apple has released iTunes version 9.1.1. The new update fixes several issues and bugs and also adds a few new features for the iPad!
  • Addresses several stability issues with VoiceOver
  • Addresses a usability issue with VoiceOver and Genius Mixes
  • Addresses issues with converting songs to 128 kbps AAC while syncing
  • Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance
  • Sync with iPad to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books and more on the go
  • Organize and sync books you’ve downloaded from iBooks on iPad or added to your iTunes library
  • Rename, rearrange, or remove Genius Mixes
3G iPad feature support?

Reaction score
I've got to wonder if this fixed the wi-fi issue? I just downloaded the iTunes update and I wonder what it means when it says, "Addressed other issues that improve stability and performance."??? Wi-fi fix?

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got to wonder if this fixed the wi-fi issue? I just downloaded the iTunes update and I wonder what it means when it says, "Addressed other issues that improve stability and performance."??? Wi-fi fix?
That would come via a update to the iPad, not a update to iTunes, which runs on your pc.

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if it's the update, or the fact I removed all comics from my iPad, but my synch time after the update is 1 hour vs. Just over 2 for virtually the same amount of data.

leeherman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The prior iTunes update caused me to get sync errors on connecting my iPod or iPad, but the current update seems to have resolved those errors.

LH

Most reactions

Latest posts