What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes on my iPad 2

jrledb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 2 and am new to the i devices all together. I purchased some tune songs on my iPhone and am assuming that they will also be available on my iPad iTunes. When. Go to the downloads on the iPad, I only see a terms and conditions link. When I click the link, it directs me to the we page and I have not seen anything that would allow me to accept the terms and conditions. I know that the two iTunes apps are synced somehow, because when. Tried to purchase a song on my iPad, that I have already purchased on my iPhone, I get a message stating that I have already purchased the track. How do I get pass the terms and conditions and gain access to my purchased music??

Katoosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 questions.

Did you scroll all the way to the bottom of the terms?

And have you tried syncing your iPad and iPhone on your computer with iTunes?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As Katoosh points out, Apple put the 'Accept' button for their Terms and Conditions right at the very bottom of the Terms and Conditions page so that you don't simply click on 'Accept' without taking the time to read them - or at the very least, scroll to the bottom of them. It's a lot of reading....but the 'Accept' button is at the very bottom.

You may have seen the recent contraversy about Apple tracking the location of users of iPhones and iPads. If users had read the Terms and Conditions, they'd have seen that, when they clicked 'Accept' they explicitly gave Apple permission to do this.

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not that accepting the terms will do anything to get the music from the iPhone to the iPad.

In order to get your iPhone music to the iPad you will first have to sync the iPhone with iTunes, and make sure all the music is transferred to the computer. Once it is there, you can connect the iPad and set up the music to sync back to the iPad.

I recommend working your way through the iPad Users Guide to get yourself familiar with how syncing with iTunes works. If you don't understand how it's working, you can always come back here and we'll be happy to walk you through the syncing necessary.

You can get a PDF version of the manual here:
Apple - Support - iPad

Or you can download iBooks, go to the the iBooks Store inside the app, then search for and download the iPad Users Guide. Both are free.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not that accepting the terms will do anything to get the music from the iPhone to the iPad.

I couldn't stop laughing - nearly choked on my healthy breakfast......you'll have to put a warning notice when one of your 'classic' jokes is coming up....or you'll soon have some deaths on your hands....:(

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
:confused: Ok, I admit to a bit of tongue in cheek sarcasm, but only the people who invented golf could possibly have found it funny enough to laugh at, therefor, it's your own fault.

:D

I do apologize to the breakfast.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:confused: Ok, I admit to a bit of tongue in cheek sarcasm, but only the people who invented golf could possibly have found it funny enough to laugh at, therefor, it's your own fault.

:D

I do apologize to the breakfast.

Touché

Tim

Most reactions