What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes offers app?

NickHillUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, there are a couple of appstore applications that monitor and notify you of appstore price changes as they happen. Does anybody know if there is a similar app for itunes? I know there is a twitter feed (and maybe that is all I need) but it would be great to open an app each day and look at the newly reduced albums etc? Paging through the 'albums under £5' section seems to take ages on my ipad (cant turn the pages fast enough, as it is still loading some background data I guess).

Thanks,

Nick

Sent from my iPad using iPF

famerbeen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sorry but no you can't. Apple does not allow gift cards to be redeemed for Apps so you have to have a credit card. (in Canada anyway)

OP
NickHillUK

NickHillUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
famerbeen said:
I am sorry but no you can't. Apple does not allow gift cards to be redeemed for Apps so you have to have a credit card. (in Canada anyway)

I think maybe you are replying to a different post?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts