What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITunes management

wmedsel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any programs to manage music on iTunes. I want to upload all my music and avoid any duplications on iTunes. I also want to put them into special categories. Do you know of any apps that will help manage to system. Thank you.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Advanced management of iTunes music is done in the iTunes app on the computer, normally. It's a beast of an app, but it does have just about every conceivable way of organizing your music.

You can further filter your music by choosing what to sync to the iPad by playlist, smart playlist, author, album, genre, or individual tracks.

There are several third party programs for syncing your music to the iPad, but I'm not familiar with them.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That's good.

If you don't mind, if they are different than what I suggested, (more than possible) would you mind sharing them? They may be of help to someone else.

Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Recommendations?

I think you got hit with the Quotebot troll. It comes through most nights, quoting a sentence or two from a previous post. I don't know why whoever it is still bothers. The links are always blocked (thank goodness).

It just grabbed part of the last line of one of my posts.

Most reactions

Latest posts