What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITunes and podcast file save inn which directory of my pc ?

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

I need to find where it the file save in which directory ? So that I can delete those podcast which I don't want.

This will help me save some space.

Paul

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The easiest way to remove them is through iTunes --

itunes14.jpg

You can delete all of the podcasts or just individual episodes this way.

I do not know if you are using a Mac or Windows, but if you are using Windows, all of your iPad content is stored in a folder called Music. Under that, there is a folder called iTunes, under that iTunes Music, under that, Podcasts

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi 1991 , many thank for give me the work around . I have 2 questions.

1. How you post the screen shot ? Are you reply this questions using iPad ?

2. If I found one podcasts which have sound and movie and I think it format is MP4 , and I wanted to copy this file to my MP4 device. It is possible ?

Yes I am using win xp to sync.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi 1991 , many thank for give me the work around . I have 2 questions.

1. How you post the screen shot ? Are you reply this questions using iPad ?
The screen shot above is from my computer running Vista. To take a screen shot, hold down the CTRL key and the PrtScr/SysRq key and this will copy your screen. Now you can paste this into the Paint program (which is what I use) and cut out the parts you want and do any other editing you want.

2. If I found one podcasts which have sound and movie and I think it format is MP4 , and I wanted to copy this file to my MP4 device. It is possible ?
MP4 is the proper video format for the iPad, iPod and iPhone.

Most reactions

Latest posts