What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes 10.2.1 Upgrade Wont See iPad

Twism86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
gardenstatetrout.com
Hey Everyone,

I run Win7 for my iTunes and i recently upgraded to 10.2.1 (the newest). Now it takes forever to start up, i just get that spinning circle for a few mins, and when i tried to connect my new iPad its wouldnt recognize it. My computer sees it so i know the USB works. It also freezes iTunes for a few minutes or until its unplugged. My iPhone also creates the same problem.

Any suggestions? Is there a way to go back to an older version? The one solution i tried was running the program in XP SP2 compatibility mode but no dice.....

Tom

OP
Twism86

Twism86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
gardenstatetrout.com
So reinstalling itunes wont delete everything I have backed up on my iPhone??? Its all my music im worried about because I have moved files and get the "!" next to some. I also done put my entire collection on my phone so it would be annoying to try and get the selected 8 gigs i want back. Will it come back exactly like i had it? What about apps and contacts?

Most reactions

Latest posts