What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this the "norm" with an iPad stylus?

mtealo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The bamboo sound great might have to read up on it. Where did you buy from?

bdullea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine from amazon, since I am in California I hate to pay the 9.8% sales tax for anything so I buy everything I can on-line. It works good with the Bamboo app, but i found that you can not set up noteboooks so it it a little limiting for me. I use the Note HD app as well as a few others, I keep trying to see which best fits my needs.

DevinB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an iFaraday based on Heaviside's review in another thread and I've got to say it was a great decision. I haven't looked back since.

I have tested quite a few styluses for the iPad and can recommend one tht stands out from all the others for handwriting: the iFaraday. Don't know about drawing or just punching virtual buttons---.

mtealo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It looks kind of like the targus iPad stylus for $19.95 au. I found it ok but hard to find that allusive pen to draw with. Still haven't received my alupen yet to rate. My best is the pogo so far.

Ok so here is my link to my review if your interested.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBUItS-j9q4[/ame]

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts