What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there 'Find' feature on Safari?

OP
P

Playcentric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
... That is to find particular word/phrase on the current Safari page

Sent from my iPad using iPF

dwcleck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes start typing the search word at the top right in the Google search box. Then scroll down the search suggestions to the bottom and look for On This Page and you'll see even a count of finds. Click the choice and it will highlight word found in yellow. Then a NEXT will appear bottom left of the browser. Have fun!

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can find a specific word or phrase in the Safari Browser on the iPad by typing what you're looking for into the Google search bar at the top of the browser. A drop down menu will appear and the last entry will be "On This Page" and it will show a count of how many times what you're looking for (or say "No matches").

Hope that helps and enjoy!

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't even knew that as well, thanks!

Sent from my interestingCompanionPad

OP
P

Playcentric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to you all. Very glad to get answers so quickly. This forum is also a great learning place for me.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts