What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a way to use my iPad Mini as a drawing tablet for Adobe Flash Pro

dr00063

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, the title is quite self explanatory, I was wondering if there was a way to connect my iPad so that I can use it to draw within Adobe Flash Pro on my laptop. I couldn't find any answer online as to if there is a way to do this, but you'd think with a product of such quality as the iPad that you could. Thanks in advance for your help.

OP
D

dr00063

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I myself am a windows user - this may be helpful though, I'll look into it, thanks! Any other suggestions welcome (especially if they're free) aha.

OP
D

dr00063

iPF Noob
Reaction score
May as well close this post: at this moment in time, Air Display 3 doesn't support Windows, though 2 does. When you go to two, it says they're about to discontinue it and to get 3 xD There are unofficial apps, but after trying free trials of them, they seem very slow and unresponsive. It will probably be better to just buy a cheap drawing tablet online (I'd suggest eBay) around the same price as the app - it works better as it was designed just for that. Thanks anyway!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I'd probably go the same route; unless I could afford a Wacom Cintiq (sigh).

What drawing I do on the iPad I prefer to do with iPad apps. If I remember right Adobe has a several iOS apps, some that let you sync projects/drawings. Nothing for Adobe Flash, of course, since iOS doesn't support it.

Most reactions