What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iphone 5s

Greg Martin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a iPhone 5s, my question is, is it basically a mobile version of my iPad air, because thanks to everybody's help on this forum answering all my questions I've gotten pretty good at navigating this. Some people at work are pointing me towards the Galaxy notebook and I'm wondering if the Galaxy works as well with Apple devices.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a iPhone 5s, my question is, is it basically a mobile version of my iPad air, because thanks to everybody's help on this forum answering all my questions I've gotten pretty good at navigating this. Some people at work are pointing me towards the Galaxy notebook and I'm wondering if the Galaxy works as well with Apple devices.

iPhone 5s is obviously a little beast, not to mention about the beauty. It can be called the small iPad Air. Its fast, light, and of course, as is every Apple device, addicting... ;)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In which way should the Galaxy work with the iPad? Is there anything it should be able to do?

The Samsung Galaxy is an Android device, whereas the iPad is an Apple device. There are ways to get files or photos to both devices, in spite of the different operating systems.

Last edited:

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just did the exact same thing! I've had an iPad for 3 years and finally decided to get a smart phone. My daughter loves her Samsung but in the end I decided to stick with the same system I already knew and got the iPhone 5s. I am SO glad I did! It's an awesome device....fast, small, and good looking! When I take a photo with the phone, BAM, it's already on my iPad via photo stream. I got the gold and white model. iPhone makes sense for heavy iPad users like myself.

Sent from my iPad Air using iPF

Most reactions