What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad's Videos app stopped working

foothillfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Videos app has "frozen" on one of my video podcasts. It will play that video but nothing else, none of my movies, etc. When I try to go to Movies it exits the app.

D

dvdcatalyst

did you try turning off the iPad completely, and then turning it back on?

OP
foothillfanatic

foothillfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. That may have worked. I also realized that Apple has separated it's Podcast app from the Videos app, and it may have left my last video podcast on the Videos app where it got "stuck" and would crash the app. When I launched the new Podcast app both apps seemed to work properly.

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Had a similar issue but with the Music app instead. I installed the Podcast App out of curiosity and my Music app was stuck on the last tune I played. No songs or artists were displayed in the Music app, until I launched Podcast and did a reboot...

andrewknots

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It may help someone else…

I had to unload all episodes of the podcast video was stuck on before I could return to the movies page, once there I started playing something else, then went back to iTunes to reload the podcasts.

Hate the way that video and audio podcasts are now all jammed together

Laurijane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having a similar problem on my iPad (original version). When I try to access my videos, I only get a black screen. Any suggestions?

Most reactions

Latest posts