What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Apple TV GiveAway

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipadforums-tv-giveaway.jpg

Whew, what a day it was yesterday! It felt like Apple was giving us all an early Christmas present with the release of iOS v4.2. How's the new iPad update working out for ya? As many of you might know the new update adds integration for Apple's latest product, the Apple TV. We wanted to celebrate the new iOS release by giving an Apple TV unit away to one lucky member of iPadForums.net!

How do I win you ask?

1. Follow us on Twitter @ http://tinyurl.com/289o5ns #ipad"

2. Retweet "RT @iPadForums.net celebrates the Apple iPad iOS release with an Apple TV Giveway! For Details visit: http://tinyurl.com/289o5nshttp://tinyurl.com/289o5ns #ipad"

3. Post a short comment in this thread and let us know why you should win the Apple TV

4. That's All, It's just that easy!

We'll leave the thread open for 1 week and announce a winner on Monday, November 29th.

Last edited by a moderator:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am assuming that the usual "Staff members of ipadforums.net and their families are not eligible to win" clause applies here? I guess I will just have to let 99 more moths out of my wallet and buy my own!

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
haha, sorry.. This one is for the members only! We'll be doing something for the staff soon though :)

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
Having recently made many changes to my home cable setup, I have started using NetFlix and my iPad and PC to fill my movie and OnDemand TV needs. I am sitting on the fence trying to decide between the AppleTV and the Roku player (both are $100) and just cant pull the trigger. Both have pros and cons. I need 2 players (one for each TV I watch) and I need a catalyst.

This would be perfect and with the new iOS and AirPlay, it would be heaven.

iain1970

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not a Twit, so does that mean I don't deserve Apple TV? A shame, because I really need something else to watch when my Missus is watching Holby City or Come Dine With Me.

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I retweeted the appropriate tweet. Come on, a guy can only watch so much Disney channel :D. I would gladly go to my room and use the Apple TV!!!

simonnouwens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After buying an ipad I was first introduced to the iproducts and addicted right away. With the 4.2 'present' given yesterday, an apple tv would fully complete it my christmas! Besides that, it would give a very nice look to my room ;-)

Followed and retweeted on twitter (@simonnouwens)

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Following and retweeted.

I love my iPad and thanks to this forum, I have learned so much. Winning an Apple TV would make my Christmas very merry.

aetherhole

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Following and RT'ed!

As of right now, my home theater is missing streaming of my iTunes music collection. I never really liked the tacky big home theater PC's so I've not really had streaming music, especially for my apple lossless audio codec stuff. Also, this would give me even more flexibility with the movies I own digitally on iTunes!

Not to mention, Airplay capabilities with my iPad, of course!

sfarringto1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I followed and retweeted as well. I am quickly becoming an apple fan and would like to add the apple tv to my home. My 3 year old has an iPod touch an it would be great if he could use it via airplay!

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Followed and retweeted too! @rainbowrockgal I need a new TV, it would be so awesome to win! Love this forum! It is by far the best of the iPad forums I have looked at!

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm guessing you need a tv for this to work? That puts me out of the running... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts