What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 camera attachment email sending problem

cabinowner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad will only let me send 5 pics at a time, would be nice to send more , especially this time of year. Even when I send 5 , the receiver is telling me they take a LONG time to open, and sometimes not at all. Noticed the email took a longer than usual time to be sent. Suggestions??

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The native photo app limits you to sending five at a time because such large files of data will clog your wifi or 3G connection, as well as the recipient's.

When you send photos, you're sending (and the recipient is receiving) a lot of data. That's why it's slow. It helps to have a fast connection, but not everyone does, and even then some carriers have limits on data usage.

Adding: Instead of emailing so many photos, you might want to use a photo / file sharing site like Flickr, Dropbox, etc.

Last edited:
OP
C

cabinowner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks will try Dropbox as I have that on iPad already

Most reactions

Latest posts