What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad with Zaggmate and Apple cover

crusoe98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a first generation iPad with the Apple-branded cover/ case. I am wondering if the iPad will fit properly into the Zaggmate for typing while still in this cover. I like the protection and functionality of the Apple cover, but want the ease of typing of the Zaggmate. I would simply go with a bluetooth keyboard, but the combination wouldn't do well on a lap...

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised that the iPad2 with the smart cover will fit. But that raises another question. Can you put any protection on the back of the iPad2 and still fit in the Zaggmate?

MsTapp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to clarify how the smartcover fits into the ZAGG keyboard. I flip it to the back while typing, but to stow you have to flip the cover to the back, leaving it covering the back but loose at one end. That's not a problem or anything, I'm just trying to help everybody understand how it works. I put the whole thing into a sleeve in my purse.

Most reactions

Latest posts