What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD Video not working

ERLING

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have the same problem; i was watching a downloaded video when the picture froze. closed application and openened again ; then the screen is black and nothing happens. have tried close all applications, close the ipad, reset the ipad and its still the same problem . ideas pls?

Kenx22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is how mine was fixed.
From the Main Home screen
-Slide to the left to Search page
-Start to type "video", you should see some of your video downloads
-Press (or Touch) of them to start to play, let it play for some time you desire
-You may stop, and move to the home screen where you can launch your video to see if it should start normally.

Without deleting anything on the iPad, it fixed mine, it should fix yours.

Reaction score
Try taking it to a shop that might be able to figure out what is wrong with it, that's my best suggestion. But if you want too here's something easier to try

Reboot it leave it off for the rest of the day, look back the next day, turn it on, and see what happens.

Phylistyne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A simple reset of the iPad worked for me although it was a little nerve racking
Now watching music vids again

Most reactions

Latest posts