What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad User Guide (PDF & ePub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com

If you have GoodReader installed on your iPad, open the link above and add the letter g to the beginning of the URL so it should read:

ghttp://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/iPad_User_Guide.pdf

or just click on the link above from your iPad...not sure if it will work? Anyways when you add the g to the beginning of the address, the PDF will automatically download to your iPad and will be accessible via GoodReader.

Enjoy!

It worked!!!

Last edited:
OP
wot_fan

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have added a link to the original post for the ePub version of the guide.

D

deoknam

pdf and good reader

I have an ebook that was attached to my e-mail under pdf file. i have purchased an app from itunes the good reader. i successfully downloaded it to my pc. i was able to open it in my pc also. however, i cant seem to drag it to my good reader. i cannot add the g to the http , as this is attached to my e-mail. any other way? i cant download ibook from itunes. coz, it is still not available in itunes philippines. :(

OP
wot_fan

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ebook that was attached to my e-mail under pdf file. i have purchased an app from itunes the good reader. i successfully downloaded it to my pc. i was able to open it in my pc also. however, i cant seem to drag it to my good reader. i cannot add the g to the http , as this is attached to my e-mail. any other way? i cant download ibook from itunes. coz, it is still not available in itunes philippines. :(
When you tap on an email attachment, the mail app will show you a preview ("Quick Look") of the item. If you press and hold the attachment, a window will pop up giving you the option to open the attachment in apps that support that type of file.

So in your case, tap and hold on the pdf email attachment. In the window that pops up chose Open in "GoodReader".

Krew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool. Also, the manual is a free download on iBooks so u can download it and have it right on ur iPad for when u need it. :)

Reaction score
Need some assistance in signing in and using the ipad

I am a new user of the ipad. Very limited knowledge of how to use the ipad in opening the ipad, signing in, using the internet, and browsing
around. How do I start like establishing my account, and getting in and
out of a particular section. Itunes has already been downloaded by the donor, it's ready but I don't know where and how to start using it.

D

deoknam

docx and exe file format

i must thank those who answered my previous posts here. i have converted a lot of files already and they are now in my ipad. however , i encountered 2 files docx and the exe format. is there a way these files can be incorporated into my ipad? :ipad-keyboard::):ipad-back:

pego99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will my PDF books show up on the bookshelf?

I have tons of PDF books and I wonder if I can read them on a ipad? How would I get them into the ipad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts