What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad question from China.

huying

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm living in China and has not a bank card of America. Does anybody know whether I can buy iTunes Gift Card for my American friends or not? Thanks a lot!!!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
huying said:
I'm living in China and has not a bank card of America. Does anybody know whether I can buy iTunes Gift Card for my American friends or not? Thanks a lot!!!

I'm not sure I understand your question, where are you planning to buy the cards? They can be purchased on the net if you are after an American one. You need an iTunes card in the currency of the app store you would like to buy from.

OP
H

huying

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand your question, where are you planning to buy the cards? They can be purchased on the net if you are after an American one. You need an iTunes card in the currency of the app store you would like to buy from.
I mean that I don't have a credit card of America. Can I buy the iTunes card for my American friend when I'm in China? Thank you.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
huying said:
I mean that I don't have a credit card of America. Can I buy the iTunes card for my American friend when I'm in China? Thank you.

I doubt whether you can buy an American iTunes card in China, I think you would only be able to buy the iTunes card for the Chinese app store in China.

OP
H

huying

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I doubt whether you can buy an American iTunes card in China, I think you would only be able to buy the iTunes card for the Chinese app store in China.
Ok, thank you very much!!

Most reactions

Latest posts