What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Pro TMobile plan

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't set up my cell plan for my ipad pro yet and am leaning to the T Mobile 5 GB/5 months for $10/mo. I have considered just tethering it to my Iphone which is Verizon. I bought the Ipad with the Apple SIM so I could change carriers and have a choice and the TMobile plan is half the price of my previous Verizon plan(bought on IPad). With the Verizon plan I could roll the plan if I ran out of data--since I plan to use the data when I travel, not sure if 5 GB will be sufficient for 5 months or not--but can't find a thing about renewing, rolling, etc. Thought I would try here (before calling TMobile) for actual users of the plan. The TMobile coverage seems sufficient for where I will need it (and I can always tether on Verizon phone) so I am very inclined to choose this plan. Most of the time the Ipad Pro (12.9") will be on wifi but there will be travel times I won't have wifi.

Most reactions

Latest posts