What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pro 10.5 multiple screen images

Inkymike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All ,
iPad turns on takes a full charge but the screen is flickering!
Have tried a reboot but no joy .
As I’m an old tight git I don’t have AppleCare so is this unit salvageable ?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 5C911F4D-A4A8-4576-B40B-F184D3E1A110.jpeg
    5C911F4D-A4A8-4576-B40B-F184D3E1A110.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That is almost certainly a hardware issue. Depending on the model, and the resources in your area, it might be possible to repair it for less than a new iPad. Whether it would be enough less to make it worth the cost vs expected lifetime of the iPad is something you'd need to decide yourself.

OP
I

Inkymike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is almost certainly a hardware issue. Depending on the model, and the resources in your area, it might be possible to repair it for less than a new iPad. Whether it would be enough less to make it worth the cost vs expected lifetime of the iPad is something you'd need to decide yourself.
Thanks for the reply, it’s a FQDT2B/A and was a refurbished unit from Apple and coverage is expired 🤦‍♂️, anyway I must search for a local tech who could possibly fix it then (N.Ireland ) as you have said price to fix vs new will be the decider.

Most reactions