What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Organizer App

showell658

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad, iPhone 4 and windows PC that I want to link business contact manager with. Does anyone have a good idea how to do this to not duplicate the contacts and calendar events? I added a trial for companion link to the pc, and added déjà office apps to iPad and iPhone. It has created a nightmare for me. My contacts are a mess now on every one and each is different.
I use the business contacts with accounts and contacts linked to the accounts, but the sync has removed those links, made duplicates, triplicates, and partial contacts in both business contacts, and contacts within Outlook.
I would really like a solution. I have over 500 business contacts, and I have my personal contacts and they are merged together too.

Most reactions

Latest posts