What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Mini 4 - Can't Open Links in Email

gemtoba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

I'm not familiar with apple/ipad ... trying to assist my senior mother as to how to open links in her email... she taps on the link and nothing happens... Any suggestions?

Thanks,
gem

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Is she using the built in Mail app?

Tapping is all it should take for most links. You can also tap-hold for a menu of options.

OP
G

gemtoba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for quick response... please clarify -- "built in Mail app"? ... do you mean is she using iCloud?...although she has an icloud email account.... she is setup to use Google email and prefers google....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The built in Mail app looks like this and can be set up to receive emails from more than one account.
141CF9BB-2D6B-4A4C-920B-6830F7DCC5CD.jpeg

Gmail can be used with this app as well. Or does she prefer the Gmail app, which looks like the one right next to the built in Mail app on my screenshot?

OP
G

gemtoba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank u... I don't live near my mother, she will be away for a few days, hopefully Sunday I will have an answer for you. I appreciate your patience to wait for my response.
Thanks,
Gem

Most reactions

Latest posts